MATH 151 -- 805-808, Fall 2011
Engineering Mathematics I
TR 12:45 - 2:00
First day handout (syllabus)
- First exam: Tuesday, September 27, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
- Second exam: Thursday, October 27, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
- Third exam: Tuesday, November 29, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
- Final exam: Friday, December 9, 12:30 - 2:30 pm
MATLAB and Recitation Sections
- First day: Read the first day handout and then send me an email, with a subject of
"Math 151," stating that you understand the course policies.
Additionally, please include a one sentence summary
of your mathematical background and answer the following questions:
- Do you (a) want your graded exam returned during class or (b) want to pick up your graded exam in my office?
- What are your personal goals for the course?
- Have you previously used mathematical software to solve difficult problems?
- All other homework is handled by WebAssign and is due weekly on Tuesdays at 11:55 pm.
See eHomework for more information.
- Additional problems can be found here.
Week In Review
- Grades will be posted to the grade book in
WebAssign with your final grade
posted at eLearning.
- All documents used in the course will be posted at eLearning.
Last Updated: September 2, 2011