The past year has been an exciting and productive time in the Kamat Lab! Below are 7 articles that currently feature among the Most Read Articles in their respective journals over the past 12 months. Congratulations to all of the various authors who have contributed to this exciting work!
467. Band Filling with Free Charge Carriers in Organometal Halide Perovskites Manser, J. S.; Kamat, P. V. Nat. Photon. 2014, 8, 737–743.
458. Quantum Dot Solar Cells. Hole Transfer as a Limiting Factor in Boosting Photoconversion Efficiency Kamat, P. V.; Christians, J. A.; Radich, J. G. Langmuir 30 (20), 5716-5725 (Feature Article).
454. Recent Advances in Quantum Dot Surface Chemistry Hines, D. A.; Kamat, P. V. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2014, 6 (5), 3041–3057.
449. An Inorganic Hole Conductor for Organo-Lead Halide Perovskite Solar Cells. Improved Hole Conductivity with Copper Iodide Christians, J. A.; Fung, R. C. A.; Kamat, P. V. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136 (2), 758-764.
438. Quantum Dot Solar Cells. The Next Big Thing in Photovoltaics. Kamat, P. V. J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2013, 4, 908–918.
374. Quantum Dot Solar Cells. Semiconductor Nanocrystals as Light Harvestors - Centennial Feature Article Kamat, P. V. J. Phys. Chem. C 2008, 112, 18737-18753 . NDRL 4770
353. Meeting the Clean Energy Demand: Nanostructure Architectures for Solar Energy Conversion. Kamat, P. V. J. Phys. Chem. C 2007, 111, 2834-2860. (Feature Article in February 22 2007 issue) NDRL 4697